Here is my innovation in daily vegetables. In this fast world, lets cook something fast.
For this vegetable Recipe, all you need are some spring onions, spices and some love. It’s a quick 5 minute vegetable recipe which could be consumed with chapatis or paranthas.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Making time: 5 minutes
- Spring Onions – 250 gm
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds – Half tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 2 small tbsp
- Red Chilli Powder – As per taste
- Turmeric – Half tbsp
- Salt – As per taste
- Half a lemon
- Some love
- Cut Spring Onions into small pieces (do not finely chop), wash it generously.
- Heat a pan, put oil and add cumin seeds.
- Put spring onions and add all the spices and give it a mix.
- Add lemon Juice and stir for 2 minutes on high flame.
- And your quick Spring Onion Vegetable is ready.
- Serve with chapatis, paranthas and some Love.
Enjoy the dish!
Feedbacks are appreciated in the comment section. Stay tuned to Foodie Always for such interesting quick recipes.